Makeups are cosmetics that are essential in so many occasions and ceremonies especially in the life of many Nigerian ladies and ladies around the world. Therefore your interest in the prices of makeup products in Nigeria is not surprising to me.
It is no longer news that makeups are used to hide the less harmonious parts of the face and to emphasize the most beautiful parts. This is why Kostville research team considered Makeups as one of the things that matter in Nigeria today!
Successful makeup is one that is so done, it takes a lot of explaining for an onlooker to agree there is actually makeup applied.
Indeed, a person can wear a lot of makeup while appearing to have a very natural face. This to show that it is all about looking good.
An ideal makeup kit should contain appropriate eye shadows, blush, lipstick, lip liner, concealer, the appropriate foundation, corrective foundation. You can complete the kit with mascara, light powder and liquid eyeliner. Of course, you need the right brushes for these products.
Don’t worry this article will reveal the prices of top makeup products in Nigeria today. But before that, you must read some things you need to know about makeups.
The Principle of Makeups
Have you ever reasoned why people go-ahead to be a makeup artist? Well, this is because the application of makeups has got some principles that may be unknown to a novice. Some of these principles are highlighted below;
Consider Your Skin Type
This is one aspect of makeup that most people tend to do wrongly. Good makeup should take into account the person’s skin type where oily skin will not use the same products as dry skin.
Price of Other items in Nigeria
The Use Of Mascara
Mascara is used to emphasizing the look and make it deeper as well as to highlight eyelashes that are too pale or too short.
Using Lip Liners
You can also enlarge your lips if they are small or make them smaller if they are too big. A lip liner is almost similar to your lipstick allows you to clearly define the contours and the application of the lipstick with a brush helps to shape the lip well.
Don’t Use Only One Makeup Brush
Using a single makeup brush will damage your whole look. So you are expected to use at least two brushes which are to be used on different layers of the face.
Steps to Apply Makeup Correctly
Most women don’t like to appear in a paint bucket, but they often end up looking like it due to lack of advice. Here are quick and easy steps for beautiful, simple and understated makeup.
- Start by cleaning the skin with cleansing milk or a suitable lotion.
- Put on a day cream suitable for your skin type.
- Put on your foundation. Try to choose one that most closely matches your skin tone.
- You can also use powder or blush.
- Pass a pencil stroke below the eye. Black is often the most beautiful.
- Apply eye shadow to match your eye colour.
- Avoid cream or mousse eye shadows, it is often too conspicuous.
- Add a touch of mascara.
- Finally, apply a transparent gloss touch.
Why You Should Know the Price of Top Makeup Products in Nigeria
Knowing the prices of makeup products in Nigeria is important for several reasons that are highlighted below;
- To help you prepare ahead – The cost of things in the market is unpredictable especially during this period of COVID 19. So this is the reason why this platform is here to provide with the latest information.
- Budgeting – Once you have identified the prices of makeup products in this article today. You will know the amount of money you will have in your plan.
- Identify Top Brands – We have taken our time to list out the prices of the top makeup brands we have in Nigeria today. The brands are quality and are accepted worldwide.
Prices of Top Makeup Products in Nigeria
If you have been wondering how much makeup cost in Nigeria, then this section is for you.
These brands are the big guns in the cosmetic industry. Therefore, purchasing their products shouldn’t be a bad idea. You should check them out below.
- L’Oreal Fine Flowers Facial Cleansing Milk (Rose & Jasmine) 200ml – N5, 500
- L’Oreal Age Perfect Cleansing Milk Smoothing & Anti-Fatigue- N6,900
- L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Shower Gel 300ml – N3, 900
- L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Youth Boosting Eye Cream 15ml – N12, 500
NARS Concealer Price In Nigeria
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – N11, 640
NARS Foundation Price In Nigeria
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Siberia (Light 1 Light w/Neutral Balance of Pink & Yellow Undertones) 30ml/1oz – N17,676
- NARS Vanuatu Sheer Glow Foundation Price – N19,687
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – Salzburg 1oz (30ml) – N27, 440
BeautyBlender Sponge Price
Makeup Drop Hybrid Silicone Pad +Blending Makeup Sponge – N2, 500
- Revlon ColorStay™ Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin SPF 15 – 400 Caramel – N3, 000
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder Caramel/Hazelnut – N4, 000
- Revlon Revlon Age Defying Powder, Medium 20 – N6, 000
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Powder – 350 Caramel – N3, 400
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation 335 Classic Tan – N5, 500
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Powder Matte Lipstick – Concrete Jungle 30 – N1, 600
- Black Opal Loose Finishing Powder- 04 Dark – N1, 600
- Black Opal Soap, Lightening Soap – N5, 500
- Black Opal Stick Foundation – Beautiful Bronze – N2, 500
Price of Other items in Nigeria
From the list we have above, we can conclude that the prices of makeup products in Nigeria varies according to their brands and quantity. Meanwhile, the least price that we have above is N1, 600.
However, you are likely to see some other makeup brands that are lower or higher than the ones we have given today.
Kindly share this article with your family and friends online who might also need the prices of makeup products in Nigeria. It will also save a lot of ladies from applying make up the wrong way.
By the way, don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thanks.
Image credits – BlakOpal L’Oreal, Maybelline, Revlon websites