Price of Huawei P40 Pro in Nigeria
The launching of Huawei P40 Pro is a great addition to the Huawei’s P series. It was launched on the 26th of March, 2020 and is expected to go live for sale on the 7th of April, 2020. This phone comes with a top notch camera, beautiful frame,5G network Compatibility, fast charging and a good RAM space. That’s not all because other features and specifications of the Huawei P40 Pro as well as Huawei P40 price will be unveiled as you read through this article today.
Huawei P40 Pro Price in Nigeria
For those looking for Huawei P40 Pro price, i must make it known that Huawei p40 price in Nigeria ranges from N256,610 to N312,220. The price may vary depending on your location. Shops located in far away region from Huawei outlets may sell at a higher price compared to the closer regions.
In order to buy Huawei P40 Pro at a cheaper price, i suggest you locate a nearby sales outlet
Huawei P40 Pro Specs at a Glance
- Release Date : 26th of March, 2020
- Network : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Screen Size: 2 cm2 (~91.6% screen to body ratio), 6.58 inches
- Display: 1200 x 2640 pixels (~441 PPI density)
- Display Type: 16M colors, OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Dimension : 2 x 72.6 x 9 mm (6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
- RAM:256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- Storage: Nano Memory, up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Speed: LTE-A, 5G,HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- Back Camera:
- 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 2.44µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- 40 MP, f/1.8, 18mm (ultrawide), 1/1.54″, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Periscope 8 MP, f/4.4, 240mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom
- TOF 3D, (depth)
32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF
IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Sensor: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery (fast charging 40W, fast wireless charging 40W, fast reverse wireless charging 27W)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Huawei P40 Pro Review
Let’s quickly make a review of the Huawei P40 Pro by taking a deep look at the features and specifications;
Body and Design
Huawei’s P40 Pro came with a more appealing design compared to the Huawei P30 Pro weighing 266g (7.97oz). This phone has a more pleasant feel and is very presentable. It has a ceramic back, ceramic frame, glass front and makes it up by being a water resistant and dust resistant phone. This phone can be dropped into 1.5m depth of water for 30 minutes without coming up with faults. The rear of the phone has four cameras and a flashlight with specifications as mentioned above.
The face of the phone comes with a responsive OLED Capacitive touchscreen having 16M colours. The vertical length of the screen is 6.1 inches with 91.6% screen to body ratio. It’s screen resolution has 1200 × 2640 pixel and dimension 158.2 x 72.6 x 9.
Operating System and Processor
Just like the Huawei P30 Pro, this phone too also uses the Hi – Silicon Kirin 990 5g Processor. It features a Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) processor type.
Huawei P40 Pro is an Android Version 10.0 that comes along with an acceptable RAM which can take away the worry of a hanging and slow phone.
The storages ( 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM respectively) will help you care less about a full memory. Meanwhile some people may feel the storage too small for this kind of phone.
The fact that this phone won’t be having in-built Google services like Play Store and the likes is one minus but still acceptable to some of its users.
Huawei products have stood out to have one of the best cameras among other Android phones that you must have heard about. The Huawei P40 Pro comes with a quad camera at the rear which implies that you are getting four different cameras with their respective mega pixels while you get two separate selfie cameras.
You will find their mega pixels stated earlier in the specifications section above.
The video recorder has wonderful features that makes it possible to do some super slow mode recording.
Huawei P40 Pro comes with a non – removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery also referred to as an in-built battery by some people. It allows fast charging with 40W wired fast charge, 27W reverse wireless charge, and 40W wireless fast charge.
Things You Will Like About The Phone Huawei P40 Pro
Below are some things you will like about the phone;
- It has a superb camera and quality graphic display
- It allows fast charging
- It comes along with 5g network and all other lower network versions like 4G, 3G, and 2G
- It is a water and dust resistant phone.
Things You May Not Like About The Phone Huawei P40 Pro
- It doesn’t come with Google services – The absence of Google services like Play Store, Google Drive, and others may be a minus to most people.
Huawei P40 Pro Price in Nigeria
This phone is a recently launched one having a lot of features that you can ever imagine of an Android phone. The average price of this phone ranges between N256,610 – N312,220 in Nigeria. You should also note that the fluctuation of the exchange rate can affect the price.
Meanwhile, you should use the social share button to share this article with your family and friends who might be looking out for Huawei P40 Pro price in Nigeria today.
Remember to share your thoughts in the comment section below by letting us know what you feel about the price, features and specifications of the Huawei P40 Pro Android phone.